Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's on the workbench ?

(fr) "Quoi de neuf dans l'atelier ?"

OK, so last post for today...
(fr) Bien, dernier post pour ce soir...

What else do I have on the workbench ? well... rebasing of my French nd Russian armies is completed 90%, and I also have painted my first Austrian cavalry units (Hussars & Dragoons). I just have to end up with their stands, but for this I wait to have more stands to do. That"s the reason why I am currently painting Austrian grenadiers. Once those will be done, I will finalize all stands at once and will share their review on this blog.
(fr) Qu'y a-t-il d'autre en cours ? Le resoclage de mes armées Français et Russes est fini à 90%, et mes premiers cavaliers autrchiens sont peints (Hussards et Dragons). Je n'ai plus qu'à finir leur soclage, mais pour ça j'attendrais d'avoir plus de socles à faire. C'est la raison pour laquelle j'ai des Grenadiers autrichiens en peinture. Une fois ceux-ci fait, je ferais tous les soclages d'un coup et partagerais leur revue sur ce blog.

So far, here we are ...
(fr) Actuellement, voila où on en est...

Austrian cavalry :











Austrian grenadiers :



More to come soon (I hope ;-) )
(fr) Plus prochainement (J'espère ;-) )

Bruno.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment