Saturday, August 1, 2009

3 months wihout updates but not witout minis...

Makes three monthes I haven't made any update. I know it's a shame, but I did not stay inactive, far of it. So, what did I made ?

- 1 FoW russian army (1200 pts)
- some FoW germans
- 1 English batallion 1815 (VICTRIX plastics 28mm - 40 minis)
- 1 French batallion 1815 ( Perry plastics 28 mm - 36 minis + 6 skirmishers)
- still some 15mm austrians, but there I have somewhat lost my "mojo".

I will try to post some pics this week-end.

(fr) Trois mois déja sans mise à jour... une honte. D'un autre coté, sur le plan des figurines je ne suis pas resté inactif... jugez plutôt :

- 1 armée Russe WWII 15mm à 1200 points pour FoW
- un peu d'allemand WWII 15mm pour FoW
- 1 bataillon anglais 1815 28 mm VICTRIX (plastique - 40 figs)
- 1 bataillon francais 1815 28mm Perry (plastique - 36 figs + 6 tirailleurs)
- un peu d'autrichien, toujours, mais perte de "mojo" de ce coté là...

J'essaierais de poster quelques images ce week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment