Friday, January 22, 2021

Napoleonic command - 6mm - FR & UK

 Hi,

This week evenings I worked a bit on my french old guard but not only.
For monthes I had some painted command I did not based yet.
Mostly French and English.
So, I did it as it was not that long after all (spent less than 1.5 hour in three evenings)...

They are mixed minis from different providers in time, so I am not sure of whom they were from  (except for the Baccus english and some frenchies)

I took pictures yesterday evening and quickly post them to conlude my remotee lunch break.


Here they are for France...


... and for England

They are based on 1, 2 and 5 € cents coins.
Depending on rules, 1 mini means Brigade command, 2 minis Division command, 3 minis Army corp command, or respectively ADC, Brigadier, Division at lower gaming scale.

This week end I'll continue my old guard and prepare some prussian Uhlans.
I will see if I have something advanced enough to be shareable.

Now back to job.
See you later...


2 comments: