Monday, January 25, 2021

Napoleonic Prussians - 6 mm - Uhlans 1st & 3rd rgt (1815)

 Hi,

Short update as I completed those by yesterday evening.
Time for varnish to dry, and as I am now on free time (vs. job), here they are :


Top 4 strips are 1st rgt. Then the 3rd. They are Baccus minis.
I did not expected doing them past Sunday, but in fact I did.
It took me about 3 hours.

Now, I have 3 Landwehr batalions to paint... by next Sunday.
I will probably start later on this evening.

Cheers and stay safe,

Bruno.

4 comments:

  1. They look smart enough. My French, whenever H&R are ready to sell them, will be the early French with lots of élan and bicorns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Khusru.
    So some french are nice after all ;-).
    Revolutionary Wars or early empire ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By early empire I mean pre-empire, such as Italy Campaign vs. revolution war (ie. Valmy battle).
    If yuo need flags on 1794 pattern, I guess you know that site : https://www.warflag.com/napflags/flaghtml/franindx.htm
    Otherwise it will be useful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely 1805-7. I want to portray l'ordre mixte along with columns. All that 1813 malarkey with everyone in columns, British excepted, looks a little boring IMHO

    ReplyDelete