Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still waiting my highlanders...

It's about one month now, and I still haven't received my Victrix Highlanders now. It starts to be long now, but my reseller seems to be innocent as his order haven't been sended by Victrix yet. So I took it easy, am still waiting and killed time by working on some 10mm miniatures I had in my pile for long. I'm quite happy with them and plan sharing pictures soon.

(fr) Voici maintenant un mois, et j'attends toujours mes Highlanders de Victrix. Ca commence à faire long, mais mon fournisseur m'assure qu'il n'y est pour rien et qu'il n'a toujours pas été livré par Victrix. Ayant déja commandé chez lui, et sachant comment il travaille, je le crois. Donc, j'ai pris mon mal en patience et me suis attaqué à quelques figs en 10mm que j'avais en stock depuis longtemps. Je trouve le résultat plutot sympa et compte le partager ici prochainement.

Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment